A time when you cared and a time when you cared not!


May25th 2018, like opening a time capsule I open this blog that I once wrote…10 odd years back..read the posts and said to myself..WTF… did you write it! What were you thinking. Its sooo chappar cheezy..and you though you were this writer of some sort…

Back then I cared not to publish them..you know how it is when you are in those cusp of a age where ur no longer a teenager (infact left far behind)but you pretend to be one..and looking back now your blog does not show maturity either…didn’t publish it then…mainly because I didn’t want to be judged…and just for a bit when I though I should just wipe these posts of the face of earth…I dint want to now. Because it smells of the flitter-flutter of my youth and reminiscence of a time that existed…looking at the rare view mirror I see the days and the nights that flew freely like a kite wandering where the wind blew..just as-is it is a window for me to time travel back to my yesteryears just in my mind…

Now who cares…

No comments: